Seamless. Smart. Automated.
Shorter purchase process with one seamless, automated workflow Delayed purchase approvals and inefficient procurement work process have an immediate and long-lasting effect on the continuous business workflow and results. Lack of automation, control, visibility, flexible approval policies are a fast track to budget overruns. The solution has to be a fast, transparent, and seamless procurement process for an efficient, flourishing business workflow
NETSUITE’s procurement solution makes your purchasing process smart, automated, and simple, so you could save on costs,
reduce employee-time, and improve real-time visibility into company spend and vendor performance
Tailoring World-Class Procurement Efficiency to Your Organization
The procurement solution has to be a fast, transparent, and seamless purchase process for an efficient, flourishing business workflow
Presenting new ways to reduce time and costs
- Expedited approval rounds with new automated approval features
- email access to approve or reject processes with no need of NETSUITE license
- Improved access and visibility of all authorized parties into approval process
- Allows tighter budgetary control and reduced deviations thanks to proprietary tolerance features
- Faster, transparent vendor management
NetCloud’s Advanced Procure to pay Exclusive Features:
- Email approval: allow approvals who do not have a NetSuite user account to access purchase orders
- Advanced approval chains: Enables the user to define smarter approval chains according to specific approval combinations or hierarchy
- Vendor bill built-in receiver approval: Enables quick approval, allows issuing the invoice and email notification once service approval is required.
- Vendor online application: Forget faxes and endless phone calls, get vendor’s details using online form and it will automatically be sent to the system
- Delegation approval: Allows to set a temporary substitute in the system for a set period to avoid unnecessary delays in purchases
- Vendor Bill PO tolerance: The approver defined in the system can either allow or reject the deviation of the bill, by percentage or by sum.