Built-in Business Intelligence provides all users with complete visibility into the business for more effective decision making
NetSuite Real-Time Business Intelligence Across the Enterprise
Getting an accurate view of the business is challenging. Information is stored across multiple, disparate systems and manually based data management processes are time- consuming and error-prone.
From the executive level to the front lines, effective decision-making is compromised without reliable, timely data.
NetSuite Business Intelligence provides the power of built-in, real-time dashboards, reporting and analysis across all the integrated processes within the software suite.
Realizing true value-added insights, business users gain real-time visibility to identify issues, trends and opportunities and instantly drill down to the underlying transaction to take action.
Real-time transparency into company performance across all business functions — from summary level to transaction level.
A single version of the truth with all of your data residing in a single source.
Self-serve, personalized experience with easy-to-use reporting tools without requiring programming or technical resources.
On-the-go access via web browser and mobile device.
Why NetSuite BI?
Data Self Analytics provides capabilities that go beyond NetSuite and Excel-based reporting, allowing users to analyse data extensively and easily.
For instance, when doing sales analysis, users can analyse sales and profitability by parameters such as customer, customer class, national account,
salesperson, item, item class, ship-to and warehouse, thus providing a variety of performance measures to better understand where to focus management’s attention.
DataSelf Analytics Rapid ROI
• Easy to use: On average, managers tackle 70% or more of their reporting needs without IT support.
• Fast: It runs reports and dashboards in seconds regardless of the size of your databases.
• It’s a virtual “consultant in a box” with 5,000 must-have reports, dashboards & KPIs.
NetSuite Business Intelligence: Powerful and Affordable
DataSelf Analytics was built from scratch for mid-size organizations
provides a wide range of high-end business intelligence benefits for NetSuite.
Using industry-standard components comprised of Tableau and MS SQL Server,users can then take advantage of features such as self-service BI, data discovery, in-memory analytics, budgeting, consolidation, dashboards, data mining, data warehousing,
ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading), financial reporting, forecasting, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), multidimensional analysis,
MS Power BI, MS Excel Pivot Table, OLAP cubes, MS Reporting Services, and MS SharePoint Integration.
An effective implementation of the NETSUITE BI will allow management to:
- See movements throw time periods in relation to volume of sales by countries
- Comprehend current status in relation to sales objectives, at any given time
- Follow-up decisions in real time
- Crosscheck information from various periods and define future objectives
- Plan sales strategy in smart fashion
- Design annual marketing plans
- Determine growth and success KPI’s for sales and marketing personnel
- Rate products, clients, activity areas and companies
- Unify information from subsidiaries, IT systems and separate profit & loss units